Special Education Law and Disability Law
Advocating throughout the State of Maryland
Many families face tremendous challenges navigating the complex laws and procedures governing educational rights for children and adults with special needs. The attorneys at The Steedman Law Group are dedicated to providing experienced, compassionate legal representation and advocacy to assist in securing equal access to appropriate educational services and supports for all differently-abled individuals.
We serve individuals with a wide range of special needs, including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developmental Delays and Disabilities
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Learning Disorders
- Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Impairments
- Intellectual/Cognitive Impairments
- Social/Emotional Disabilities
- Behavioral Challenges
- Physical Disabilities (Orthopedic/ Visual/ Hearing)
- Medical/Health Impairments
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Executive Functioning and Processing Speed Disorders
We serve clients in all 23 Maryland counties and Baltimore City, and have provided advocacy and pro hac vice representation for individuals in numerous jurisdictions outside the state of Maryland, including Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, and Florida.
All students have a right to an appropriate education, and every learner deserves an opportunity to achieve meaningful progress and success. At The Steedman Law Group, our mission is helping children and adults open doors to those opportunities.
Bel Air Square
260 Gateway Drive, Suite 11-12 B
Bel Air, Maryland 21014